Calzoleria Rivolta’s E-atelier is supported by the SETEFI secure payment system. Purchases online can be made using credit cards with the maximum security, thanks to secure servers – protected against unauthorised access – and the implementation of the most advanced encryption services (SSL). We only use protected connections, verified by Let’s Encrypt, as demonstrated by the “https” URL prefix and the lock symbol that appears in the browser’s address bar.
Accepted cards are VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS and JCB.
Other payment methods, different from credit cards, can be used on request, please contact the customer service at email@example.com.
If you place an order as a tax-exempt organization or individual, please complete your order and contact Calzoleria Rivolta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order handling, Delivery & Returns
Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail with the details of your order.
Orders are delivered with UPS, in Italy maximum within 3 working days after the order has been processed. As soon as the order ships, we will notify you with a delivery confirmation e-mail with your UPS Tracking Number.
Delivery times in Europe are approximately 5 days, 8 days in the Rest of the World.
You can go on the UPS website to check the most up-to-date status of your order.
The deliveries will be made in working hours monday to friday, excluding holidays. The UPS courier will deliver at the given delivery address. If the delivery fails, the package will go to the nearest UPS Access Point giving you 10 days for the final pick-up.
Once orders are placed, they will be processed automatically and we will not be able to modify delivery times and places.
Other shipping methods (other than UPS) could be available upon request, please contact email@example.com.
Calzoleria Rivolta developed a quite extensive collection in prêt-à-porter, but it is possible to custom make every model with different leathers, soles and colors. So if you have a specific interest in made to order shoes and/or accessories, please get in contact with the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colours on Calzoleria Rivolta’s website will vary slightly depending on the calibration of your monitor/device.
Please note that for items shipped to Russia you will not be able to place direct orders online and you will need to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
See the table below for an indication of the shipping costs related to the products:
|Shoes & Accessories||STRUPAI laces|
|Italy||free delivery||free delivery|
|Europe||25 €||free delivery|
|Rest of World||50 €||free delivery|
Shipping costs will not be refunded under any circumstance.
For any further request of information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can return items within 14 calendar days from the delivery date. Items should be in the same condition as you received them, without any signs of wear or use. When you try on shoes, try them please on a carpeted surface to preserve the soles.
If you ordered a wrong size, please return the shoes in the conditions as described above and we will refund the amount of the order. Calzoleria Rivolta will not refund the shipping costs.
Should the item have a fault, you must get in contact with email@example.com within maximum 14 calendar days and report the fault. Calzoleria Rivolta will analyse it, get in touch with you and if the fault is accepted by Calzoleria Rivolta, full refund of the order will be given after 3 working days, including shipping costs.
Calzoleria Rivolta S.r.l. (the “Company”) will treat your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments. Therefore, pursuant to art. 13 of the aforementioned decree, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
(a) The selection of promotions, discounts, allowances and other services, as well as the sending of commercial information or promotions and free gifts, participation in exhibitions or events, conducting market research and reporting of all special initiatives for Calzoleria Rivolta clients;
(b) Analysis of your consumption choices (so-called “profiling”) by detecting the type and frequency of purchases made by you at Calzoleria Rivolta atelier or in its corners, in order to serve you better in the case of any future purchases at Calzoleria Rivolta Atelier and to serve the purposes of the preceding paragraph;
(c) Treatment of data for statistical and historical purposes.
2. The treatment will be carried out with the aid of computerized, paper and digital devices.
3. Your data will not be disclosed. It will be accessible – always and exclusively for the furtherance of the purposes set out above and in order to ensure the continued accuracy and update related to your future relationship with Calzoleria Rivolta – to its employees, consultants, coordinators, as responsible for the data treatment, and managers of Calzoleria Rivolta stores, based in Italy or abroad, even outside the EU.
4. Data on your choices and consumer habits will be retained by our company for the maximum period permitted by applicable law from time to time. You will always have the opportunity at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. In each commercial communication there will be a section that will enable you to withdraw your consent.
5. The refusal to provide data or the lack of consent to their treatment will simply determine the impossibility for our company to process data for the purposes set out respectively in points (a), (b) and (c).
6. The data controller is Calzoleria Rivolta srl, Via della Spiga, 17, Milan – Italy.
7. The Responsible for Data Processing, in respect of which you may exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 8 that follows, is the pro – tempore Customer Care Office of the Company at which you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. You have the right at any time to know what data is held by the company and how it is used. In accordance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, you have the right to update, supplement, correct or delete, to ask for the transformation in anonymous form or to block data in violation of the law and to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons.
Consent to treatment
Having read the information above, I certify that I understood it and that I agree to the processing of my personal data for:
- The selection of promotions, discounts, allowances and other services, as well as the submission – also by e-mail – for commercial or promotional information, free gifts, participation in exhibitions or events, conducting market research and reporting of all special initiatives dedicated to recorded customers Calzoleria Rivolta;
- The analysis of my choices of consumption (so-called “profiling”) for the purposes referred to in point (b) above;
- I consent to the transfer of my data abroad, also outside the European Union, to entities and for the purposes given in point 3 above.
www.calzoleriarivolta.com uses the acquired data thanks to the cookies to improve the user web experience in order to let it be more efficient and pleasant in the future.
www.calzoleriarivolta.com uses the following cookies:
These cookies are essential to browse in the whole website and use it appropiately as, for example, to access various protected areas of the website.Without these cookies some necessary services, as the form compilation, can not be guaranteed.
These cookies enable the website to remember he choices made by the user (as, for example, the name, language or country of origin) and provide advanced personalised functionalities.
These cookies can also be used to remember the changes to the text, font and other parts of the web pages that can be personalised. Browsing on our website, the user accepts that those cookies will be installed on his device.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics utilises cookies to enable the analysis and the comprehension of the users that browse in the website. The information gathered (i.e. your anonymous IP address) will be transmitted to and deposited on the US Google servers. Google will use this information to examine your use of the website, compile reports on the website activity and provide other services related to the website and the use of internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where there is a law obligation or in the case the third parties treat the data on behalf of Google. Google will not make an association of your IP address to any other data in possession of Google. You can refuse to use the cookies by selecting the appropriate computer settings, but please keep in mind that you will not be able to use all the functionalities of this website. Using this website, you accept the tratment of your data by Google in the terms described above.